Monday, March 9, 2009

Frank and I got to shoot for the Thrive band at our church for their CD cover the other day.  These guys had us laughing so hard! They're so goofy, but so talented at what they do!  Their CD will be released March 25 at their Thrive concert at Webster Baptist Church. If any of you are in the area, you should stop by and check 'em out! 

In the meantime, here are a few of our favorites from the shoot:

This one cracks me up!  haha!  I'm not exactly sure what he was looking at, but it made for a good candid shot.



This one is probably my personal favorite. I like the angle of the lens and the fact that none of them are paying attention. :)
I made this photo with a Photoshop action I made myself called 'Old School.'  Like the title, it's meant to have an old-timey feel to it. 

A friend of mine pointed out that every band seems to have this picture -- where everyone jumps in the air.  I wasn't aware of this trend, but I don't really care -- I like it anyway.


Thanks to the Thrive band for letting me have this opportunity to be a part of your new CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment