Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sneak Peek!

I've been slacking a little here lately on the blog, but I decided to pick it back up with a sneak  peek of Jason and Heather's engagement photo shoot. Frank and I had a rockin' good time yesterday. Frank has been friends with Jason since high school and I met both Jason and Heather when I was in college, so it was really great to get to hang out with them yesterday.

We started out by going to CT Auto, which I know is a little odd for an engagement shoot. The place, though, is covered in license plates, which I thought would make for a neat background. (Click on the photos to enlarge them)



This one cracks me up :)


We just had to grab a few shots of the ring! 


We're also shooting their wedding in June, and we couldn't be more psyched about it!

Thanks Jason and Heather for a fun afternoon.  Check back for many, many more photos! :)


1 comment:

  1. You guys are great! We can't wait to see them all!

    Jason & Heather

    ReplyDelete