Sunday, March 1, 2009

My husband and I had the opportunity to do our first maternity shoot yesterday. It was rainy all day, which was a bummer, but I think we had a very successful shoot. We took the pictures at the couple's home. We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to meet their little one!

Here are a few of my favorites: 

Jason is so excited about being a daddy! Here he is with a 'Daddy Loves Me' baby bib.

I like the feeling of this one.  






I love the look in Sarah's eyes in this one.  Despite her contraction pains, she managed to pull it off with such ease. I hope I'm that strong when I'm expecting!



I was really excited to do this series with Jason -- I had a 'vision' about it the day before the shoot and I think it fits his personality to a tee.


It's so easy to create good photos with such a beautiful couple! Thanks, Sarah and Jason, for letting us be a small part in your daughter's life!



No comments:

Post a Comment