Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just chugging along

I know, I know... "What happened to being better about blogging?" you may be asking yourself... and the truth is, I don't know. I certainly have had things to talk about.

Our mission trip to Nicaragua is just around the corner! And we've almost raised all the money we need to go, so that makes me happy :) Also, we've launched our Blue Frame Photography and Design page on Facebook. There, you can enter any of our weekly contests to win super cool free stuff like Loopy Creation's hats, free photo shoots by us, free Avon products (courtesy of my good friend, Susan) and jewelry but another good friend, Hollie. We're constantly striving to bring in more stuff, too, so there's definitely a reason to be our fans :)

But on to our most recent adventures... Saturday, Frank and I went home to Salisbury and got to hang with Hollie. She and I went to the same high school and were both in marching band. Since then, though, she has served in Iraq, is a full-time Army soldier, has two of the sweetest girls I've ever met and makes her own jewelry (yes, the same Hollie as mentioned above.. more info regarding her jewelry will come in a later post).

This one is one of my favs. You can tell they're having a great time :)



This one is going to be a heart breaker for sure! Gorgeous!


See what I mean?

And we couldn't get enough of this little one! I adore the look in her eyes :)


There are ton more on our Web site.

We also got to hang with my sister and her family, and of course we took pictures. But I'll save that for a later post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment