Sunday, August 24, 2008


 I work for a small newspaper company in Western North Carolina. Because of this, I have access to nice equipment I wouldn't otherwise have and have developed an interest in amateur photography.  I'm not nearly as good as some of my co-workers but I'm toying with the idea of taking a few classes at the local community college.  I welcome constructive criticism to any of my photos. 

This one was taken last month during Folkmoot USA, an international festival which lasts for two weeks. This year, Argentina, Belarus, Russia, France, Trinidad, Chinese Taipei, Japan, and two other countries which have slipped my mind came and performed various dances and things. The first picture is quite possibly my favorite I've taken so far.  These are pictures of dancers from Argentina. 


No comments:

Post a Comment